Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Ashgrove Info, Think This Thing Is for Real . . .

So I found another Ashgrove apartments site, and this one is the most comprehensive yet.

I wonder if there's a whole community of people out there on the internet interested in this building . . .

This newest site, "The Ashgrove Mystery", has a big police crime scene photo from a 1949 incident where one of the tenants of the Ashgrove was found dead in the courtyard.

Even weirder than this guy's unexplained death, his wife and two twin sons were found dead in a closet in their apartment!

Something super weird is definitely going on in that apartment building. I think I'm going to find another way to walk home from work from now on . . . just doesn't feel right when I walk in front of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment